CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sabtu, 18 April 2009

"from HEART to HEART"


When I think back on these time and the dreams we left behind...
I`ll be glad cause i was blessed to get, to have you in MY LIFE,
when I look back on these day...I`ll look and see your face
you were rigt these for me...
in my dreams I`ll always see your sool above the sky
in my heart there will always bw a place for you and for all my life...!
I`ll keep a part of you with me and every where I`m there you`ll be...

Well you showed me how it feels to feel the sky with in my reach
and always will remember all the strength
You gave to me your love made me make it through...
I love so much to you...
you were rigt for me
cause I always saw in you in my life and in my stength...
and I want to thank you. now for all the ways
you were right these for me always...!!!


~ FAITH HILL says...~




0 komentar: